The Residence is open to a very limited number of events for the remainder of 2021. To inquire about current event availability, restrictions, pricing and guidelines, please submit an event request and we will get back to you. Please note, much of the information found below is pre-COVID and may not be applicable under current conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Thursday
10:30am - 7:30pm
Tuesday - Saturday
8:00am - 11:00pm
Residence Event Guidelines:
- For information on weddings please view the Weddings tab at the top of this page, as different guidelines apply to wedding events.
- The Residence is closed to events Sundays, Mondays, State and Federal Holidays and Holiday weekends.
- The Residence Usage Fee entitles you to up to 4 hours of event time; however, once event start and end times are confirmed, you must adhere to that schedule.
- Additional set-up and event time may be purchased.
- Set-up and clean-up are handled by Residence staff, and are outside of your event times.
- The Usage Fee payment is due within 30 days of your receipt of the event confirmation letter. This fee is fully refundable if you cancel, in writing, more than 30 days prior to the event. Should you cancel with less than 30 days notice, the fee in non-refundable; however, you may apply that payment, minus any expenses already incurred by the Residence, to a future event booked within 6 months of the cancellation.
- All payments must be made by check as we do not accept credit cards.
- Fundraisers are not allowed on the premises; however, you may sell attendance tickets in advance of your event.
- Please note, no exchange of cash, checks, or credit cards are allowed on premises for purposes of ticketing and fundraising.
- All food catering is prepared in-house, or through our pre-approved caterers.
- All service staff is provided by the Residence.
- A suggested gratuity for the Residence kitchen and service staff will be provided with your final invoice. If use of an outside caterer is approved for your event, their policy concerning gratuities will apply to their staff.
- Menu selections are due 3 weeks prior to your event, and the final guest count is due 1 week prior to your event.
- Alcohol service is allowed, and alcohol must be provided by the hosting organization.
- As a courtesy, the Residence will place orders for you, but you will be billed directly by the alcohol provider.
- Use of the Residence draft beer system is allowed with the following restrictions.
- Beer must be provided by a member brewer of the Colorado Brewers Guild.
- Kegs must be delivered, tapped, and removed by the brewer or someone knowledgeable about draft systems.
- After keg removal the beer lines must be flushed and the Residence's kegs reinstalled
- Red and Rosé wines, as well as red drink mixers, are not permitted in the Main Residence, but are allowed in the Carriage House.
- Cash bars are not allowed.
- On the day of your event a representative from your group must arrive no later than ½ hour prior to the event start time. No more than 5 event representatives may arrive up to 1 hour prior to the event start time.
- All decorations must be approved by the Residence Director.
- All vendors (performers, photographers etc…) must be approved by the Residence Director. Vendors requiring access to the premises outside of the scheduled event hours are subject to a security background check.
- Media & Press are allowed at events, but advance notice must be given to the Residence Director's Office.
- Fees and charges will be assessed for late departures and damages.
- Requests to waive any of these guidelines must be approved by the Residence Director.
|Garden Parties||350 Guests|
|Indoor Receptions||125 Guests|
|Seated Meals||110 Guests|
|Theater Seating||100 Guests|
|School Room Seating||48 Guests|
|Conference Table Seating||46 Guests|
*Please note, projection presentations may reduce the Carriage House capacities.
For wedding event requests, please see the Weddings tab at the top of this page.
Follow the link below for all non-wedding event requests, and only when ready to commit to an event. Thank you.
Click here to schedule all non-wedding events.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- To cancel an event you must provide written notification.
- If cancelling more than 30 days prior to the event you will receive a full refund of your Usage Fee. Should you cancel with less than 30 days notice the Usage Fee in non-refundable; however, you may apply that payment, minus any expenses already incurred by the Residence, to a future event booked within 6 months of the cancellation.
- Although highly unlikely, should the Governor's Office require urgent or emergency use of the Residence, we reserve the right to cancel any event. In that case you will receive a full refund of your Usage Fee.